2. Prepare one big healthy dish ahead of time! The holidays usually mean big, rich family meals, so I like having something light and easy ready for next day! My guests and family always love my Detox PowerGlow Soup.
3. Create a relaxing atmosphere for guests. I collaborated with LAFCO to create the LAFCO X Bluemercury Spa Candle. The relaxing scents of cucumber, lavender and sandalwood transport you to one of our spas. It's perfect in the powder room to provide a respite from a bustling party.
4. Keep a few extra gifts on hand! I always have some small gifts at home in case a friend or relative brings us something unexpectedly. Our M-61 Ultimate Hydration Hand & Body Set and Molton Brown Stocking Stuffers Holiday Gift Collection are great for anyone on your list!
5. Make sure your guest spaces are fully stocked! One of the easiest ways to make guests feel at home is to take care of all the essentials for them. I love using holiday gift sets to pamper my guests with everything they might need. Acqua di Parma Le Nobili Soaps go in my powder room, I stock the shower with the Oribe Beautiful Color Collection and I leave Jo Malone Christmas Crackers in the guest rooms for a luxurious treat of bath and body essentials.
6. And lastly – Enjoy your time with family and friends creating memories!